So, here we are on the Eve of Sale-a-bration...the most wonderful time of the year! I can already feel the excitement among my long-time customers. Some have had their orders to me for over a week now! Yup, it really is a GREAT time of year.
Maybe you're new to my blog or perhaps new to Stampin' Up! - so you're asking, "What is Sale-a-bration?". Hard to believe that everyone doesn't know about it, but with nearly 7 billion people in the world I suspect there might be a couple that don't know. So, for those 2 or 3 of you that don't know what Sale-a-bration is, here is a brief and simple explanation:
- For every $50 in product you buy, you earn free product from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- There is no limit to how many Sale-a-bration products you can earn.
- Sale-a-bration is for a limited time only - Jan 22nd through Mar 22nd! Get free stuff while you can!
- Want to earn A LOT of product? Contact me to have a class, workshop or a private party. Any class workshop or party order totalling $150 or more earns you hostess benefits, free Sale-a-bration product and an opportunity to hang out with ME (priceless!).
- Not interested in a class or workshop? You can place your own order in my ONLINE STORE.
Don't think about it too long...the calendar is filling quickly.
Contact me today to reserve your date.
I want to give you a peek at some of the awesome cards you can create with Sale-a-bration products. I had the opportunity to swap cards with some talented demonstrators around the country. The creativity is really endless with these products!
Aren't these fabulous? I am honored to be a member of this swap group. Want to see more samples? Be sure to come back tomorrow!
And, of course, the PAR-TAY begins tomorrow!
See you then!